Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friends, how many of us have them?

That's from an old Whodini song, one of my favorites, I love old school rap. It's my favorite. I was thinking the other day, how awesome it is to have good friends. People you can depend on, that can depend on you. I'm always thankful for my friends, they are an essential support system for me. When I go through things, they are there to vent, to laugh, to talk, to advise, to look funny at your dumb decision and to give all the encouragement and support you'll ever need. I didn't know how lucky I was to have my best friend until my marriage fell apart, she was there, she understood, she listened and she let me know that I was making a right decision for me. It didn't matter about anybody else, it was about me and my life that needed to be done. She's a wonderful friend. I'm so thankful for her and all my friends those that I've made in real life and online. I hope I'm as good a friend to them as they are to me and I want to make sure they know, I appreciate what they do, they may not know what they do but they bring great joy to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment