Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Thank you for a Friend

I have to give a big thanks to an internet friend. She's someone I met a few months ago on a group on Goodreads, she's awesome, she's young and brillant and positive. It's sometimes hard when you're a little more mature (ehem! LOL) but you get a little jaded. I know I got a little jaded but this person told me something to do and I don't regret that I took her advice. In so many words, she told me to stop, calm down, and just live. So I did first I calmed down and decided to live in the moment and enjoy my life. And I didn't regret it. I hate to bliss and tell, LOL. Personally I think that may have done poor Sandra Bullock's marriage in. But I'm happy not just with me but with my partner. He's a wonderful, sweet, sensitive, funny, and intelligent man. He's shown me what it means to be loved and appreciated for who you are. Everyday is an adventure but best of all, everyday is fun and he's so dang calm, he's actually calmed by spirit. So thank you to my friend Maya, I owe this happiness I currently have to something you told me a few months ago. And I don't want to not acknowledge you, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment