Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ahhh, I'm in Like

Oh my goodness, I'm in like with somebody. I know that sounds weird but you just don't know that's a big step for me especially coming out my marriage. I'm not in love, well because that just takes longer, I'm moving slow with this purposefully. I don't want to get my feelings hurt and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, that's really important to me. I'm getting to know this person and we've been out several times and he's growing on me. Now like I say, I'm not in love. I might have a little lust going on but I have lust going on several times a day so that ain't nothing special, LOL. I see all kinds of fine men and think "oh boy, I'd like a piece of that." But I just want a piece, I'm not inclined to want the whole bucket, anyway I don't like dark meat. But this like thing is special. We still need to have what I deem "the talk" of are we exclusively dating and such, because I will not be assuming anything. I have to hear it from the horse's mouth, assuming is what got me married in the first place and I probably shouldn't have been. But I'm going to enjoy this, I've been through a lot lately more than I've ever revealed to anyone. It was really painful sometimes but I'm good at hiding my feelings but what I feel like now is that the fog is lifting and things are dropping into place. Now, who knows we may not work out at all but that's okay, I'm okay with that. "Rejection is God's protection" and you better believe it I need all the protection I can get when it comes to my heart. I'm not putting it completely off the market but I ain't handing it over to anyone again like it's a stick of bubble gum. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment