Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow! I'm blogging

Well this is my very first blog and I'm Jeannie, I'm 37 years old and I live in the PNW. I own my own business and I love it. I'm in the middle of a divorce and couldn't be happier about it. I'm free and happy and finally got some peace. But now I've stepped back into the world of dating. I've been out of this world for like 13 years and the last time I dated, it was nothing like this. Internet, online, chatting, match sites and people giving you way too much information way too fast. Dude, I have NO interest in your seeing your shaved package, you don't even know my last name. LOL.
I'm dating and I just finding it strange. Is it me or have men become more like women? All the drama and neediness. I'm trying to date and have fun, I don't want to marry anybody and I have no interest in trying to move in someone's house. I like where I live and I like my life, boy I really must be doing something wrong or putting out a bad signal.
Now, I date white guys and I like them and they like me but I notice a lot of white guys where I live are kind of skittish about dating interracially well at least with black women. On more than one occasion here lately I've heard two things about black women that we are either really wild in the sack or totally frigid. I keep thinking they both can't be true. I'm also so shocked that in 2009 somebody would still be thinking that backwards. So I choose them carefully, there have stand ups, lies, deciet, drama, weirdness, inappropriate behavior, and just flat out gone from the sublime to the ridiculous and I'm looking to share my triumphants and foibles as I figure out how the hell am I supposed to date at the age of 37.
I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment