Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lawd Have Mercy, He Hot!-Michael Vartan

I am a Michael Vartan fan and although he's got the same first name as my ex-husband, I don't hold that against him. He is a handsome man, in the classically handsome sort of way. He was probably always good-looking and possibly the kind of guy who never thought himself good-looking. He was just too cool for that, that's what I like about him. He's got this wonderful, cool and kind of calming demeanor about himself. That sly, wry smile of his not all cheesy grinning but not the disgusting mean mug so people seem to have these days. It's as if he knows a secret joke, that he's telling himself in his head. He's very cool. Now he's a little thinner than I like my men but that's okay he's fit, it'll work for ogling. I also love the fact that this actor has had two black females as leading ladies in television shows, isn't that some kind record? You can barely get a bw/wm couple in any television show and this guy has done it, TWICE. I love him in HawthoRNe with Jada Pinkett Smith but I love her too and they make a great couple on television. I don't watch the show as half as much as I should but I do enjoy when I do. I like that their love affair is about love and not about being an interracial couple. I'll say it again to all those that haven't gotten the memo and as I said it in a previous blog called Interracial Relationships in the End are Just Relationships, our relationships are like any other and you don't spend all our time talking about being black and white. That's why I enjoy his interaction with Jada's character on the show, they show drama but not drama surrounding race. Amen and hallelujah! I wish the show much success. Ah but looking at this face, you have to know that nothing but success will follow it. Here we go, Michael Vartan.




4 comments:

  1. Nothing but pure sexiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is a cute one. Great find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alee, thanks for stopping in to ogle the hottie. He is really cute, kind of face you could stare at all day.

    ReplyDelete