Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day

As you may have already guessed, I'm not Irish. I'm don't even have a little Irish in me, well I may have at some point but that's another story for another time LOL. But Ireland is certainly one of the places on my 'Places I Want to Visit' list. Let me just be honest I think it may be just to hear the guys talk, I love that accent. I took an Irish history class in college and my professor was visiting from the University of Dublin and man he had a sweet accent, I never missed a class. I thought he was so sexy at the time, it wasn't that he was particularly sexy when I think back on it, it was just his voice it did things my young lil' lions LOL. So here's to the Irish, especially Irish men blessed they certainly should be among men. Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone and don't drink too much Guinness.



No comments:

Post a Comment