But along with this, I also like it when people talk about the things they may believe make them strange and come to find out others have some of those oddities. Those things I'm not ashamed of, I'm odd in a lot of ways that's what makes me unique. Some of best and most unique imperfections are:
- I make this weird noise when my throat itches, it's not like anything you've ever heard almost like a wounded goose. When I scratch my throat I make it. My mom, my little brother and my baby niece Olivia also do it.
- I don't like when people sit on my bed, my best friend and I have that in common. So I never sit on her bed and she never sits on mine.
- I don't like for people to touch my radio in the car.
- I hate wet bathroom floors or wet carpet, yuck!
- I don't like people to put their bare feet anywhere near my body and mostly definitely don't touch me with them. I'm not big on footsy.
- I hate dirty dish water, really I don't like to put my hands in dish water at all even with gloves. Thank goodness Matt likes to wash dishes.
- I like forks, spoons, and knives all in the proper place in the silverware drawer.
- When I say thank you, I don't like when people say 'okay'. It irks me a little, I always say 'you're welcome'.
- I bounce my leg when I'm nervous, just my right one in a consistent rhythmic motion. My mom and my little brother also do the same thing.
- I'm insanely organized, all things have to put back where you got them from. I'm not a neat freak but I'm a freak about being organized.
- I love pens, I just love pens. I buy all kinds, expensive and cheap, all different colors. I really love pens, my mom used to buy them for me as little gifts as a child.
- I only drink LaCroix carbonated flavored water, I don't drink tap water and I like the carbonation. I think it keeps me from drinking a bunch of soda.
- I hate chocolate, can't stand it, it's so nasty and leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth.
- I can't wear any pj pants to bed, I don't like things on my legs when I sleep and I can't wear socks I feel like I'm dying with socks on my feet in bed. I feel like I'm trapped.
- I always have to take a shower before bed, I can't stand feeling sticky when my body parts rub against one another. I will get up in the middle of the night to take a shower if I have to and have done so.
- I have a keen sense of smell but I can't hear well out of my right ear the result of a childhood ear infection.
- I have a birthmark on the small of my back I didn't know I had till about 8 years ago.
- I love taking pictures of myself, my family and especially Matt, that boy said he hadn't smiled in photos in almost 8 years and I saw proof of that. So it's so nice that I have all the photos of him, where he actually looks genuinely happy. I want to be able to have a photo log of every moment of my life for my old age.
I like all my imperfections, I'm not trying to rid myself of any of them. I love the quirky stuff about me that makes me unique and different. My mom always taught me to take pride in being different. What imperfections about yourself are you proud of?