Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lawd Have Mercy, He Hot!-Jason Statham

I love action movies and action movie stars but I also love people that are funny. So I love Jason Statham. The first and best movie I ever saw Jason in was 'Snatch', rent it immediately and he didn't play anything near what he plays in his movies currently. He was just incredibly funny and cute, I loved it. Also Brad Pitt's body in that movie made his body in Fight Club look like a fat plumber, LOL. But back to Jason, once I discovered him in Snatch, I went on to watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels which he was also funny in and I've been watching everything he has done since. I watch his movie because he's in the movie there is nothing not to like about Jason. I watch because the man is hot even with that receding hairline, he's smoking with those classic tough guy looks. He has such a nice smile but don't you just melt when he mean-mugs? An English ex-con man and model becomes a world famous action star, you couldn't write a better story than that. And I just cannot wait to see what he takes his shirt off in next. Ladies, enjoy this hot import to the U.S. and yes I do love English rough gentlemen.





No comments:

Post a Comment