Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lawd Have Mercy, He Hot!-Dwayne Johnson

Yes, another post about hot men and for this one I have one of my favorite male treats. I can really only say one thing about this man, yowza! It's Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, really I have nothing to add just look at him, his hotness says it all. He's about to be in a new movie Fast Five, part five of the Fast and Furious franchise. Really the movie is going to be an eye candy festival but Dwayne aka The Rock is just rounding out some beautiful male deliciousness in this movie. Please check out the trailer by clicking on the link. But here he is the beautiful and exotic Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. And I love those tats. Can you smell what The Rock is cooking? Mmm hmmm, yes I can and can I get some LOL.











No comments:

Post a Comment