Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lawd Have Mercy, He Hot!-Hugh Jackman

I have a special place in my hot little heart for Hugh Jackman, know why? He's so without a blemish in Hollywood. Nary a bad or unkind word is said about this man and when I see him interviewed he seems so genuinely happy and pleased with his life, I can't help but smile about it. He seems so sweet and very devoted to his wife and family. I'm telling you their is something about the stink of responsibility on a man that makes him almost irresistible. Really that and his rock hard abs are just a combination for sinning. Really he has it all, great accent, nice smile, body that won't quit, he's tall, super handsome, has some beautiful hair, and the man can sing and dance, whaaa? Yes, he's the total package and really the rest of the men of the world need to be ashamed of themselves that they're not measuring up. I'm just joking guys, we know you'll never measure up. Hugh is an actor, singer and dancer, really not many men can do that. He's best known for playing Wolverine in the 'X-Men' movie franchise. But he's great at comedy and being a romantic lead, really look at him, romance must just be innate to a man that fine. I present for you viewing pleasure and mine, Hugh Jackman, even his name screams studmuffin.

















No comments:

Post a Comment